Thanks for your interest in our South Melbourne Trader Offer!
We look forward to giving back to the community which has supported us over the last 8 years 🙂
OUR DEAL FOR YOU:
OUR ULTIMATE MEDICAL PEDICURE
1.5 HOURS – $100
Process of the Ultimate Medical Pedicure
Ultimate Medical Pedicure (1.5 hours)
1. Addressing any concerns patient may have
2. Nail care
- Looking out for any pathological nails
- Addressing these concerns if evident
- Professional cutting of nails to prevent abnormal growth/ingrown toenails
3. Skin care
- Addressing callous or corns and getting rid of non viable tissue
- Preparing the skin for exfoliation and absorption of cream
- Removes dead skin cells exposing healthy tissue
5. Hot towel
- Opens up the pores preparing the skin for the next step
6. Paraffin foot mask
- Great for those with poor circulation to feet
- Warm paraffin wax moulds to feet thereby insulating heat and providing hydration
7. Specialised Cream
- Following up with cream ensures maximum hydration to feet and locks moisture in
- Helps with fluid retention
- Releases muscle tension in the foot
Please let us know if you have any questions.
To book, please call us on 8645 9888
The boring bit:
- Valid for one service per person.
- Traders must bring postcard at time of appointment.
- Requests for additional postcards can be done via email and will be delivered to the trader’s shop location.
- Not valid with any other offer.
- Please note: due to health regulations we do not apply nail polish – it spreads fungus and causes other trauma to nails
- Offer ends 30 Nov 2017
If you need to reschedule an appointment at short notice, contact the clinic on 03 8645 9800.
We will do everything we can to ensure you receive your full treatment time, however if you arrive late and we have appointments immediately after, we may only be able to offer you your remaining time however we retain the right to charge full treatment fee. We recommend you plan on arriving 10-15 minutes before your appointment time in order to relax in our spacious reception & make the most of your treatment.
In respect to our wait-listed clients and our Podiatrists’, we request a minimum of 24 hours notice to change or cancel an appointment. If you provide less and we are unable to fill your appointment, our policy is to apply a cancellation fee equivalent to your treatment cost. This fee will be waived if we can fill your spot, so if you do have to cancel short notice please give us as much notice as possible as this greatly increases our chances to do so.
Health Insurance Rebates: